Vvfly Snore Circle 3.0 Snore Stopper
Snore Circle precisely identifies snoring sounds with the bone conduction and sound recognition technologies, and then intervenes physically with micro sounds and micro vibrations at 54 levels to stop snoring and make you sleep better.
- INVENTION PATENTED SNORE STOPPER - Precisely identity snores with its advanced bone conduction and sound recognition technology, then transmits beeps and vibrations(54 levels from weak to strong) into a snorer's ear to stop snoring. All this seldom affects your normal sleep.
- COMFORTABLE AND SAFE - Using food grade silica gel as the shell material for the best comfort and fit. Physical intervention has no side effects and suits all people(even the older) suffering snore issues.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT - Weighs 18 grams, light as a feather, so you can take it wherever you go. It also comes with 2 earplugs in different sizes to fit most ear types.
- SMART SLEEP REPORT ON APP - It carries on uninterrupted date recording of sleep of the user via Bluetooth 4.0. Mobile phone App software can collect all the snoring data and monitor the quality of your sleep.
|Product Name||Vvfly Snore Circle 3.0 Snore Stopper|
|Features||snore stopper, snoring ear plug, earplugs to block snoring|
|Physical intervention levels||54|
|Material||Ecological soft silicone|
|Full Charge||more than 1 hour|
|Working Time||2 nights|
|Applicable mobile phones|| iPhone 4S or later; Android 4.3 or later|
What's in the Box:
1 * Ear-wearable Unit(approximately 15g weight per device)
1 * User Manual
2 * Different Size Earplug
1 * Charging/Data-transferring Micro-USB Cable
SMAER RECOGNITION TECH
Snore Stopper can precisely identify snoring sounds through its advanced bone conduction and sound recognition technologies.
EASY TO USE
It can automatically enter the preset working mode, to give out very small sound or vibrations of 54 levels for physical intervention.
SNORE CIRCLE APP
By viewing data on Snore Circle App, you can monitor your sleep quality, check your statistics, and master your health status.
- How does SnoreCircle work?
Snoring is mainly caused by the vibration in the soft palate as a result of the relaxation that occurs in your throat muscles that keep the airway unobstructed. Our SnoreCircle precisely detects and identifies snoring sounds with the bone conduction and sound recognition technologies, and then intervenes physically with micro sounds and micro vibrations at 54 levels. When the intervention is successful, the soft tissue at the back of the throat will contract and tighten to open the airway wider, so that you breathe smoothly, and thus stop or diminish snoring.
- Is SnoreCircle harmful to the human body?
SnoreCircle does no harm to the human body because it is worn only during sleep time, it works automatically upon startup without the need to turn on Bluetooth, and it is made of ecologically sound silicon.
- Where can I download the App?
iPhone users can go to the App Store,Android users can go to the Google play, and search for SnoreCircle.
- Is it noisy? Could it wake me up?
It may take about 3 days for a small part of customers to adapt to SnoreCircle, and during this process, they may be woken up very occasionally. After this short period has elapsed, however, the customer will enjoy a good night sleep and feel refreshed in the morning.
- Is it a must for SnoreCircle to work with the app?
You can use SnoreCircle alone, which can work and store data on its own. To view the data, you need to download the SnoreCircle App and bind your product via Bluetooth for data synchronization.
- Is this the latest snore circle?
Yes, it is the latest 3.0 version.