Welcome to https://geecr.com (hereinafter the “GEECR Website”). Before accessing or using the geecr website and geecr services, please read the following terms & conditions carefully.
These Terms & Conditions (hereinafter “T&Cs”) constitute a legally binding agreement between you and GEECR. Please read the following T&Cs carefully before registering with the GEECR Website and using any of the GEECR Services. By accepting this agreement, you agree to be bound by the T&Cs by accessing/browsing this GEECR Website and using GEECR Services, regardless of whether you create an account with GEECR Website or place an order. If you breach any of the T&Cs, you are prohibited from continuing to use the GEECR Website and GEECR Services. We reserve the right to change this GEECR Website and these T&Cs at any time without prior notice.
1. You agree to and are solely responsible for the following:
Providing accurate information required for using the GEECR Website and GEECR Services, including, without limitation, information related to your account and orders.
Not posting or transmitting to the GEECR Website any material which is: threatening, in breach of confidence, private, violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks or other proprietary rights of any person, infringes on the rights of a third party, can potentially cause technical damage to the GEECR Website.
2. GEECR reserves the right to remove any information which we believe is unlawful or inappropriate, violates the T&Cs stated or could potentially result in liability to GEECR.
3. You may sign up for the GEECR Website with an email address. GEECR will assign you an account identification and a password to enable you to access to the GEECR Website and receive the GEECR Services. Each time you login, you will be deemed an authorized user of the GEECR Website in a manner consistent with the T&Cs. You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of the password you have provided to the GEECR Website and identification information assigned to you. You will notify us immediately of any unauthorized or misuse of your account.
4. When you use any GEECR Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages at this GEECR Website or through the other GEECR Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Termination of Use
GEECR reserves the right to terminate your account and your use of the GEECR Website and all of the offered GEECR Services when the T&Cs are breached by you for any reason whatsoever. You are personally liable for any orders that you place with us or charges that you incur prior to the termination of use. GEECR reserves the right to change or discontinue all or any aspects of the GEECR Website at any time without prior notice.
Pricing Errors and Product Information
The GEECR Website displays prices and availability of products and services which are subject to change without notice. We will make every effort to ensure errors will be corrected where discovered. GEECR reserves the right, at any time, to revoke any stated offers and to correct any errors or omissions after an order has been placed with us. GEECR will attempt to display product information (details and images shown) on this GEECR Website as accurately as possible.
Validating Your Order
After you place an order with us, this GEECR Website will perform a validity check. GEECR reserves the right to reject or cancel any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. These restrictions may include orders placed using the same GEECR account, the same credit card or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. If we reject your order, our Customer Service Team will attempt to notify you using the email address provided with your account.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. The GEECR Website reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
Once the payment has been made within 24 hours after your order is placed, we will confirm your order and begin the order dispatch process.
Using Coupons and Coupon Codes
Coupons or Coupon Codes can be used at the time the order is placed. Your use of the Coupons or Coupon Codes shall be subject to these terms and conditions, any relevant activity rules, and any other applicable terms and conditions.
If you request to cancel your order or return items, and such request is approved by us, the payment you have made for the order will be refunded in accordance with our Return Policy.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
By using the GEECR Website and GEECR Services, you expressly agree that use of this GEECR Website and GEECR Services is at your sole risk. We do not warrant that use of the GEECR Website will be error-free, nor do we warrant the content accuracy, integrity or completeness that you see at this GEECR Website.
You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, products and services available throughout the GEECR Website. Under no circumstances shall GEECR be liable for any direct or indirect damages that result from your use of or inability to use the GEECR Website and GEECR Services, including but not limited to reliance by you on any information obtained from the GEECR Website and GEECR Services that results in errors, deletions, viruses, delays in service or any other website performance failure. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the content displayed at this website is correct, GEECR makes no warranty as to the accuracy of the information, and provides all information on an "as is" basis. GEECR, including our partners and affiliates, associated third parties, employees, contractors and those involved with the operating of the GEECR Website and GEECR Services, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that might be suffered by you or any third party caused by the GEECR Website or the products sold on it. This includes (but not limited to) any loss or damage suffered as a result of negligence.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. All content included in or made available at this GEECR Website through any GEECR Services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of GEECR or its content suppliers.
2. All graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available at this GEECR Website through any GEECR Services are trademarks or trade dress of GEECR in the P.R. China and other countries.
3. GEECR's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not GEECR's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits GEECR.
4. All other trademarks not owned by GEECR that appear at this GEECR Website or in any GEECR Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by GEECR.
5. The use of any of GEECR trademarks without GEECR’s express written consent is strictly prohibited.
6. Besides the foregoing intellectual properties, all things you see on this GEECR Website are copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by GEECR. These rights and are protected by PRC and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and any other applicable laws.
When you use apps created by GEECR, you may grant certain permissions to GEECR for your device.
GEECR shall not be liable for unforeseen delays in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions, and will be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.