Funxim W6 Wireless Charging Pad
Fast Charge Wireless Charger W6 is an ultra-thin wireless charger, utilizing the design of quality transmission coil, which brings higher efficiency and more stable performance. With the W6, no more tangled cables and just put your phone to start charge.
- Fast Charge Mode - Up to 1.4X faster than the normal wireless charger, remove phone case to ensure effective charging. It requires QC 2.0 adapter/3.0 adapter with output 10W max.
- Normal Charge Mode - It is also compatible with any other Qi-enabled device such as Samsung S8, Google Nexus 4/5/6, Nokia Lumia 1020/920/928 etc., mobile has no wireless charging function need to be attached wireless charging receiver, with output 5W max.
- Advanced Technology - Utilize single large transmission coil brings high charging efficiency and stable performance, exclusively provide temperature control, overheat control, prevent short circuit, Qi standard ensure safe charging consistently.
- High-quality Material - Made of metallic, acrylic (PMMA) panel, zinc aluminum alloy, with unique design, ultra-thin body, a non-slip pad formed elegant appearance. Setting your phone on it to start charge with vertically or horizontally.
- Intelligent LED Indicator - Only putting your phone on the charging pad to start charge and the green light will be steady on. If something wrong, the LED indicator will keep flashing or the plate will switch off automatically.
|Input||DC 9V / 1.67A or 5V/2A|
|Output||DC9V / 1.1A or 5V/1A|
|Certificates||QI, CE, ROHS, FCC|
What's in the Box:
1 x Funxim Fast Wireless Charger W6
1 x USB cable
1 x Instruction Manual
- Wireless charge
--When you are using the DC adapter with 9V/1.67A output, Fast Wireless Charger W9 is in fast charge mode with output 10W max.
--When you are using the DC adapter with 5V/2A output, Fast Wireless Charger W9 is in normal charge mode with output 5W max.
- Please use qualified AC adapter. The input of the wireless charger is DC 5V/2A or 9V/1.67A, insufficient input current may cause unstable charging.
- Make sure the charging holder does not too hot, please take your phone off the charging pad when it is too warm. The charging holder may switch off automatically if it is too hot. When the charging holder has cooled down, try charging again.
- It is normal for your mobile will warmer and warmer during charging process, please remove your phone case.
Do you have questions about the product ? Please fill the form below. We will reply later.