Xiaomi Mijia Aqara Flood Sensor
Aqara Water Leak Sensor is the latest addition to the portfolio of sensors that integrate with the Mi Home ecosystem.
This sensor can detect water and can be set up to notify you of a water leak. It connects over ZigBee to a Mi Home Gateway unit and because this tight integration with the Mi Home ecosystem it can also be set up to turn off any of the Mi Home-compatible power sockets in case of a water leak.
- Monitor water leaks and floods with the Mijia app for iPhone or Android.
- Alarms and notify you immediately when the level of water on the ground is superior to 0.5 mm. It will also send a notification to your phone when the alarm goes off.
- Automatically shut off the water valve if the valve is an electromagnetic one and close to the sensor, to minimize any damage caused by the failure.
- No installation, it can be placed in any place where you might expect water leakage like below your kitchen sink or behind the washing machine.
- Connects over ZigBee, the Water Leak Sensor needs a Mi Home Gateway 2 to pair with.
- Battery powered, the replaceable button battery is as long as two years before needing a replacement.
- IP67 waterproof grade, high-quality and durable.
|Battery||CR2032 Button Battery|
What's in the Box:
1 x Xiaomi Mijia Aqara Flood Sensor
Note : the CR2032 battery is included
Do you have questions about the product ? Please fill the form below. We will reply later.