GYENNO Parkinson Spoon for Hand Tremor
GYENNO Spoon, an intelligent tableware with the function of intelligent detection and offsetting hand tremor, is designed to help people avoid embarrassment and inconvenience caused by hand tremor when having meals, offering an easy and stable way of having meals for people with hand tremor.
- Electronically stabilizes so the attached utensil shakes 85% less than your hand. Worry less about spilling and focus on enjoying your meal.
- Easy to use, automatically turn to the sleeping mode when you stop using. Significantly reduce power consumption.
- Modern and sleek appearance in a portable design, especially contributes to people with Parkinson hand tremors who have difficulties eating by themselves, whether at home or in public!
- Weighs just 130g making it perfectly convenient for every meal. The lightweight design improves efficiency when eating.
- Made of Tritan covering, tough and chemical resistance, medical and anti-bacterial grade silicone top ensuring a safe eating experience.
- Built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 180 mins on a single charge, which is enough for three meals a day.
- Different utensil attachments such as fork(not included) designed for various food, easy to change and clean.
|Material||Medical Silicone and Stainless Steel|
|Box Size||23 x 19 x 6cm/9 x 7.4 x 2.3inch(L x W x H)|
|Box Input||5.0V, 2.0A, Spoon Voltage: 3.7V, Charging Limitted Voltage: 4.2V|
|Usage Time||180 minutes (Max)|
|Smart Battery Storage||700mAh|
What's in the Box:
1 * GYENNO Spoon
1 * Charging Cable
1 * User Guide
Do you have questions about the product ? Please fill the form below. We will reply later.